Looking for Smart Capital?
What we're looking for
proof of concept
What we expect
Having a solid startup is just one thing. What will speed up your she1K journey is a compelling video pitch and pitch deck that will get you closer to our network of corporate executive women, angel investors, and partners.
Make sure to include all the details about your startup. It will help our members understand your business better.
Record a video pitch using Zoom screen recording. If necessary you may share slides and a demo of your product or service. Here are the things that we are looking for a video pitch.
1. What’s the problem you are solving?
2. What’s your solution?
3. What’s your traction so far?
4. What’s your business model?
5. Who is the team behind your startup and why do you think you are best to solve the problem?
6. Who’s your competition?
7. Who is your target market and what is your go-to-market strategy?
8. Give us a financial snapshot – revenue, burn breakdown.
9. What’s your ask and how will you use it? (show breakdown on slide)
90% of startups fail
Why? Most startups lack good business domain mentorship in marketing, finance, and operations and industry-specific insights and championship. These, on top of other key reasons, bring a startup to failure.
she1K network is created to close this gap. The she1K network is not only here to help you raise funds, but champion your growth.
Our network of experienced senior executives comes from different industries and functional areas of excellence. They offer value that is unparalleled by other networks.
Apply by submitting a video pitch today.*
*Submitted video pitches will be evaluated by our council and network members. Only qualified ones will be posted on our startups page.
Are you ready?
Applications are on a rolling basis. Accepted video pitches will be featured on our startups page.
Startups that are not accepted will receive an email notification.